Welcome to the Puerto Rican Action Board, Inc. Online Community
The Puerto Rican Action Board, Inc. (PRAB) is a private, 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation established in 1971. The Puerto Rican Action Board, Inc. ’s services focus on enhancing the capacity of individuals and families and include early childhood education, youth development, job development assistance, home energy assistance and weatherization services, community advocacy, and other effective social services to economically disadvantaged individuals and their families. Key to the agency’s 35-year success is the strong ongoing collaborations it maintains with a number of both formal and informal networks that include community agencies, service providers, businesses, and places of worship.
The Puerto Rican Action Board, Inc. serves all people regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, filial status, sex, sexual orientation or functional impairment.
- Bilingual/Multi-Cultural Daycare and Preschool Program
- New Brunswick & Ocean County Multi-Service Program
- Home Energy Assistance Program / Universal Service Fund
- NJ Shares Program
- Middlesex County Weatherization Program
- Housing Counseling Programs
- Youth Development Programs